Build your child’s water confidence and technique with Aquaplane!
Aquaplane is a unique 3 in 1 swimming aid that covers all of the main stages of a child’s swimming development. Kids fly through swimming with the brilliant Aquaplane combined back float and kickboard.
- Develop water confidence
- Achieve the correct swimming position
- Straps adjust to fit
- Won’t restrict movement
- Transforms into a streamlined kickboard
Step 1 – Wear it
At the beginning of your child’s journey Aquaplane develops confidence by giving support when swimming
Step 2 – Hold it
By removing the straps Aquaplane can be used as a training aid and stroke development tool to enhance all four strokes.
Step 3 – Develop with it
Aquaplane is used in the final stages of children’s swimming development as a performance tool. Used as a kickboard to increase and improve stamina and strength in the water.
Each Aquaplane comes with 2 additional straps.
- The revolutionary multi-functional design used throughout the swimmer’s journey
- Develops water confidence
- Improves technique
- Most suitable for children 15-30kgs and ages 3 upwards
- Available in two bright and vibrant colours
- To be used under constant direct adult supervision
- Comes with 2 extra straps