The iZi Modular family is the new innovative child safety system of BeSafe, used for new born up to approximately 4 years. BeSafe iZi Modular is a modular child seat system, consisting of one ISOfix compatible base and two child seats which conform to the new EU standard R-129 (i-Size). BeSafe iZi Go Modular i-Size is installed with ISOfix in combination with iZi Modular i-Size base, or with the car seat belt.
The BeSafe iZi Modular RF i-Size Group 1 seat is suitable from approx. 6 months to 105 cm or 18kg (approx 4 years)
- Swedish Plus Tested
- Rearward facing only
- Excellent recline! In rear-facing mode, the recline is close to that of an infant carrier
- Best in class leg room whilst rear facing with unique adjustable leg length function
- Adjustable head-rest
- Additional Side Impact Protection
- Conforms to the new i-Size (R-129) regulation in conjunction with the BeSafe iZi Modular i-Size Base
- Additional side impact protection throughout the seat
- Five point harness and wider-than-standard harness fabric
- Magnetic points to hold the harness to the side while you place your little one in the seat
- Suitable from (child heaight): 61cm-105cm rear facing and 88cm-105cm forward facing
- Removable cushioned inserts as your child grows
PLEASE NOTE: This seat MUST be used in combination with the BeSafe iZi Modular i-Size ISOfix base. The seat can not be fitted with seat belts.